Home Lactation Consultation
Usually last about 1 to 1.5 hours. Get the help you need in the comfort of your own home. Your lactation consultant will help you learn to feed your baby in your own space. This is a full spectrum visit that includes all aspects of breastfeeding from basic latch techniques to bonding and infant behavior. Supplementation will be included if needed.. After this consult you will have the confidence to know that your baby is getting fed well. In some cases, follow up is needed.
This consult includes the following;
* Full history
* focus assessment of mom and baby
* Infant oral exam
* Identify problems: shallow latch, tongue tie, nipple issues…..
*Adjustment to position and latch; return demonstration as many times
as needed until you feel you can do it on your own.
* Infant weight and weight gain evaluation
* Weighted feed to determine how much milk baby is getting at a
* nipple shield initiation, correct usage, or how to discontinue
* Alternate feeding methods; SNS, finger feeding, paced bottle feeding
* Personalized feeding plan of care.
* Sleep information for mom and baby
* Recommendations for follow up
* answer all questions within time of visit
* access to our “chat” feature for questions.
* First Visit 1 to 1.5 hrs $195. 00
* Follow up Visit 1 hr $97.50
* Convenience fees apply
See FAQs. Book on-line or call Just Natural
Aetna PPO, Meritian, Prime Health Care, Tricare and United Health Clients use codes below when booking your visit:
Initial home visit: INSURANCEHOME1
Follow up visits: INSURANCEHOME2