Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
Learn the basics of breastfeeding and how best to meet your breastfeeding goals from birth to 6 weeks.
* How to achieve latch on and good feeding right after birth and beyond
* How to know your baby is getting enough
* How to know if you have a good milk supply
* Mother and infant sleep expectations in the first weeks
* Infant behavior for cues, crying, sleep
Please bring your nursing pillow (only if you have one) and a teddy bear to class.
Cost includes parents of infant or 2 people. Please add $5 per extra member.