A one hour workshop in a small group format to practice position and latch techniques. This is a great opportunity to correct sore nipples, maximize milk transfer, monitor your milk supply, measure how much milk your baby is getting and receive an individualized plan to improve your breastfeeding experience.
• Basic position and latch teaching and practice
• Full feeding observation by an IBCLC
• Infant weight and weighted feed
• Determine how much milk your baby is getting
• Individualized feeding plan
• Recommendations for follow up